quinta-feira, 3 de outubro de 2013

Why do all brides get nervous before the wedding?


Why do all brides get nervous before the wedding? They get nervous because there are many things to organize before the big day, such as: choose the perfect dress, the decoration for the party, the place where they are going to celebrate the party, food and etc.  However, not only the material thing does make the brides anxious, but also the expectations from everybody who is involved into the wedding directly or indirectly.

Almost two years ago, my husband and I decided to get married and spent our savings to throw a party, which can be considered as a big party. We looked for all the suppliers to check their prices and portfolios, but most of them were quite expensive. And as our budget was not so high, I decided to look for the cheapest place to purchase the materials to prepare the decoration. Then, I made the invitations, the ribbons to decorate the place and the gifts to give to my guests. I cannot remember how many days, hours and weekends I spent awake making those little things. But the only thing I could think about was my party and the amazing decoration.

While I was organizing all those details, I had to manage with my anxiety which was becoming bigger and bigger because I wanted everything to be perfect for me and for my guests. I tried to be calm but it did not work; the more time I had to spend preparing the small things for the celebration, the more nervous I got; and of, course I was pretty sensible at that moment.; for instance, I would cry without any reason. However, two weeks before the wedding miraculously I became calmer for me the only reason was that I was about to finish my work.

Finally, I was calmer and I could enjoy my celebration. I believe that even the calmer bride during those days of preparations will be anxious because many things are involved and the more we organize the wedding the more anxious and nervous we become for the big day. However, after going through all the anxiety and I noticed that in the end everything works out and people who really love you are going to the party not because of the food or drinks, but because of you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário