terça-feira, 8 de outubro de 2013


This portfolio is about the essays that I did during the TDC writing course, they were produced over the period of three months. The TDC (teacher development course), offered by Casa Thomas Jefferson, is a course focused on perfecting teachers’ methodology and skill.

When I first applied for the TDC course, not only was I expecting to improve my knowledge, but also to increase my network of workmates, to learn methodology and to feel more secure in the classroom. After three months of hard work, I can now see the results. I feel more comfortable and secure to analyse different texts and to write them in different ways. I believe that my writing skills have improved and I can guide my students’ writing in a better way.


I hope you enjoy reading these essays and it is a pleasure to be able to share them with you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário